Nothing breathtaking here, just codes that I mostly do for myself but, well, once they are there, why not making it available to others, too? When I program, I usually program in Python, by the way.
- Yet another RSS1.0 converter
- XMP to RDF script and service
- Python interface to SPARQL endpoints (see also the corresponding blog announcements: the original and the announcement on the first “real” version).
- RDFa parser and distiller in Python
- OWL 2 RL (RDFS) Closure library (on top of RDFLib)